NoOby TeAm Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Birdy Sk-inny Love

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoOby TeAm Index du Forum -> Place Nooby -> Zone design
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kalavklare

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 23:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Birdy Sk-inny Love Répondre en citant

Birdy Skinny Love > bit.ly/1ZhnRZ6

10cf746e54
Retrieved 21 December 2014. 4 December 2009. External links[edit] Lyrics of this song at MetroLyrics v t e Bon Iver Sean Carey Matthew McCaughan Michael Noyce Justin Vernon Studio albums For Emma, Forever Ago Bon Iver, Bon Iver EPs Blood Bank Singles "Skinny Love" "Holocene" "Beth/Rest" Featured singles "Dark Fantasy" "Monster" "Lost in the World" "Fall Creek Boys Choir" "I Am a God" "Hold My Liquor" Related articles Discography DeYarmond Edison Volcano Choir Gayngs All We Grow Jagjaguwar 4AD v t e Birdy Discography Albums Birdy (2011) Fire Within (2013) Beautiful Lies (2016) Extended plays Breathe (2013) Singles "Skinny Love" "Shelter" "People Help the People" "1901" "Wings" "No Angel" "Light Me Up" "Words as Weapons" "Let It All Go" "Keeping Your Head Up" "Wild Horses" Other songs "Not About Angels" "I'll Keep Loving You" Related articles Open Mic UK Warner Music Group . Irish Singles Chart. Come on skinny love just last the year Pour a little salt we were never here My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneerI tell my love to wreck it all Cut out all the ropes and let me fall My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my Right in the moment this order's tall memory byAmandaH , Editor Back in 2011, young UK singer/songwriter burst onto the music scene with her gorgeous cover of Bon Iver's "Skinny Love." Five years later, she's recorded a See all I told you to be patient I told you to be fine I told you to be balanced I told you to be kind In the morning I'll be with you But it will be a different kind 'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets And you'll be owning all the finesCome on skinny love what happened here Suckle on the hope in lite brassiere My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my Sullen load is full, so slow on the splitI told you to be patient I told you to be fine I told you to be balanced I told you to be kind Now all your love is wasted? Then who the hell was I? Now I'm breaking at the bridges And at the end of all your linesWho will love you? Who will fight? Who will fall far behind?Come on skinny love My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my Songwriters Justin Vernon Published by Lyrics Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., . No. Retrieved November 25, 2015. ^ "ARIA Charts - End Of Year Charts - Top 100 Singles 2012". The digital download track "Skinny Love" was selected to be iTunes (UK) single of the week and was available for free during that time, as well as being featured as the track of the day on National Public Radio.

3 Austria Top 40. Men Songtexte Powered by MyVideo Suchen Suche Men News Songtexte bersetzungen Charts Artists Quiz Community Registrieren / Login Mit Facebook einloggen Mit Twitter einloggen Mit Google einloggen Home>b>Birdy>Skinny Love Quelle: Amazon Skinny Love Songtext von Birdy Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Auf Google+ teilen Google+ Whatsapp Skinny Love deutsche bersetzung Skinny Love Songtext Come on skinny love just last the yearPour a little salt we were never hereMy my my, my my my, my my my my-my.Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneertell my love to wreck it allCut out all the ropes and let me fallMy my my, my my my, my my my my-my.Right in the moment this order's tallAnd I told you to be patientAnd I told you to be fineAnd I told you to be balancedAnd I told you to be kindAnd in the morning I'll be with youBut it will be a different kind'Cause I'll be holding all the ticketsAnd you'll be owning all the finesCome on skinny love, what happened here?Suckle on the hope in light brassieresMy my my, my my my, my my my my-my.Sullen load is full, so slow on the splitAnd I told you to be patientAnd I told you to be fineAnd I told you to be balancedAnd I told you to be kindAnd now all our love is wastedThen who the hell was I?'Cause now I'm breaking at the bridgesAnd at the end of all your liesWho will love you?Who will fight?And who will fall far behind?Come on skinny loveMy my my, my my my, my my my my-my.My my my, my my my, my my my my-my Zur deutschen bersetzung von Skinny Love Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Auf Google+ teilen Google+ Whatsapp Writer(s): Justin Vernon Copyright: April Base Publishing Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com Fehlerhaften Songtext melden Birdy - Skinny Love Alben Live in London von Birdy Birdy von Birdy Songtext kommentieren Name E-Mail Adresse Website (optional) Kommentar Kommentieren geoeber 25. Scottish Singles Top 40. Retrieved 2013-01-16. Retrieved 20 December 2014. ^ "Danishcharts.com Bon Iver Skinny Love". Abc.net.au.

saint seiya: the lost canvas 01artificial paradise 2012fan of a fannaruto shippuuden blood prisonnew hope 2012lost full seriesthe boardwalk empire s05e04raising hope season 1 spanishiron savior interludeOreimo S2 04

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 23:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoOby TeAm Index du Forum -> Place Nooby -> Zone design Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation